Community ‘Fun’ Raiser
Eat at Prince Pizzeria and Raise Money for your Organization!
Prince Pizzeria is proud to support local schools and community organizations with our Community Fundraiser.
Here’s how it works: Host a lunch, dinner or anytime eating event at Prince Pizzeria and earn up to 15% of sales generated from guests who Eat In or order Take-Out at Prince during that timeframe to support your cause. It’s easy to get started.
1. Fill out the Fundraiser Application
Available at Prince Pizzeria or upon contact form request below. Bring the completed form to Prince Pizzeria.
2. Decide on a date for your fundraiser.
Customize your Fundraiser Cards to reflect your fundraiser date. The manager will give you these.
3. Spread the Word & Promote your Event!
Photocopy and cut your Fundraiser Cards then distribute them to your organization’s supporters. Let everyone know to eat at Prince Pizzeria during your specific fundraiser’s time frame.
4. Come enjoy Prince Pizzeria food on your date!
Each guest simply places their food order (Eat In or Take-Out), presents their Fundraiser Card to the cashier upon payment, and then enjoys Prince’s fantastic food! Each of your organization’s submitted cards will be attached to its corresponding food sales receipt. Your organization will then receive a check for 15% of the total food sales purchased during your fundraising event!*
* 15% donation will be calculated from pre-tax sales. Checks will be mailed to your organization within 30 days of fundraiser date. Eligible organizations must be non-profit school-related groups such as sports teams, after-school clubs, band, cheerleading, drama, etc.
Contact Prince About a Fundraiser Today!